OAKLAND Scale APPlication
OAKLAND Scale Application eliminates the extra work associated with posting tickets manually and prevents errors resulting from mistakes made during manual entry. The OAKLAND Scale Application sends scale ticket information into Grain Manager and Asset Manager, streamlining the process of getting weights and measures from the scale into the OAKLAND System.
OAKLAND Scale Application
OAKLAND is proud to announce our new Scale Application. Our application is designed to fully integrate into Grain Manager and Asset Manger. By developing our own scale application, we can continue to add features like:
- utilize a convenient touchscreen display to control all scale and moisture testing functions
- validate customer/vendor and hauler names, addresses, split allocations, in real-time at the scale (ensure that information printed on the scale ticket is always up to date)
- apply inbound or outbound contracts to commodities as they cross the scale
- post tickets and affect balances live on the OAKLAND System throughout the day (know where contracts stand as customers and vendors leave the scale)
- post tickets weighing non-grain commodities such as NH3 to OAKLAND Asset Manager to handle asset tracking and billing as needed
- allow employees to view loads bound for the pit from mobile devices
- print to remote outdoor printer, allowing drivers to quickly get their scale ticket
Please contact a Sales Representative to learn more about OAKLAND Scale Application.